Buffalo City Park – 10th & Humbolt St
- Tennis Courts
- Volleyball Courts
- Ice Skating Rink
- Basketball Court
- Two Picnic Shelters
- If you want to reserve the shelters to contact the clerk
Foelsch Riverside Park
- S. River Rd & CTH “OO”
- Foelsch Riverside Nature Park, Buffalo City’s newest park, is a 10-acre stretch of woodland along the Mississippi River that includes walking trails for a close-up view of the creatures that flitter, fly, hop, crawl, run, nest and inhabit this shoreland area.
Veterans Memorial Park – 19th & Herman St
- Baseball & Softball Fields
- Concession Stand
Scenic Valley Swimming Pool
- Call 248-2761
Goose Lake Memorial Park
- Enjoy a picnic, swim in the heated pool and watch hundreds of Canadian Geese as they settle-in, feed, swim and chatter about the rest of the trip to the north in spring, and the south in fall.
Merrick State Park
- Great River Rd., Fountain City, WI
- Just north of Fountain City, Merrick State Park offers campsites, electricity, a dumping station, handicapped accessible picnic and camping areas, a nature center, hiking trails, swimming, canoeing, boating, fishing, and cross-country ski trails.