First Half of Taxes are due to the City Clerk by January 31, 2019 – Taxes may be paid in check, cashier check or money order.
NO CASH ACCEPTED FOR TAXES
Clerk Office Hours for end of December will be limited to the following dates:
Thursday, Dec. 20th – 9am-5pm
Thursday, Dec. 27th – 9am-5pm
Friday, Dec. 28th – 9am-5pm
Thursday, Jan. 3rd – 9am-5pm (payments can be made for either 2018/2019 collection dates on this day)
*Any payments left in box outside in DECMEBER ONLY will be sent a receipt
Normal Office Hours will resume January 7th
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday – 9am-5pm
Last Week of January:
Monday, Jan. 28th – CLOSED
Tuesday, Jan. 29th – 9am-5pm
Wednesday, Jan. 30th – 9am-5pm
Thursday, Jan. 31st – 9am-5pm
Complete Tax records available at http://gcs.co.buffalo.wi.us/GCSWebPortal/Search.aspx
Online Payments may be made at:
There are fees for using this service:
- $1.50 for an e-check;
- 2.39% for credit card payment.
You will need the following information to make a payment:
- The amount of the tax or fee payment.
- Your credit card information.
- Your parcel number (if paying multiple parcels with the same ownership, only one parcel number required).
The system will:
- Tell you the total of your payment, including the fee;
- Obtain approval of the charge;
- Provide you with a confirmation number (be sure to record this number).